Air Curtains Controls
Each control system is designed to offer optimal performance, energy efficiency, and user-friendly interfaces.
- B-touch Control Panel
- Available for SR
- Energy Saving Control Panel
- Electronic Touchpad Controller
- Available with Invisidor CITY
The B-touch control panel features an intuitive menu for easy setting adjustments like room temperature and power toggling. With SR's integrated software, the air curtain can operate without the b-touch connected, allowing it to serve solely as a service panel. The B-touch supports BMS connectivity including Modbus and BACNet. Each controller can manage up to ten units.
Energy Saving ECONTROL
The ECONTROL enhances the unit's performance while saving energy. It's easily connected by plugging a cable between the air curtain and controller. In 'Auto' mode, it adjusts heat for optimal performance and maintains temperatures between 18-25°C. 'Manual' mode offers half or full heat options. In any mode, users can adjust fan speed or use the curtain as an ambient unit.
Industrial Air Curtains Controls
- B-Touch Control & CHIPS Technology
- Available with IndAC2
- The IndAC2 can be automatically set up using the intelligent software which is situated inside the air curtain (CHIPS)
- The temperature and fan speed of the IndAC2 is automatically and independently adjusted to the changing conditions around the doorway due to the CHIPS
- Usage and fault diagnostic data can be easily extracted via the b-touch data port.
- The data port also permits software updates
When more units are connected, the b-touch control panel can control up to a maximum of ten leading units. One leading unit and two follower units can be controlled simultaneously. In that case, only the leading unit contains the intelligent software. The leading unit can be connected to another leading unit to which two follower units can also be connected.